Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Dance Central anyone?

Much like the rest of the world my family has an addiction to XBOX!  But I must admit I think my husband and I are on the more sever end of the addiction.

This problem started many years ago and it only included my husband.

Until...

Dance Central...

Hey I know that most of you out there know what I'm talking about.  The first step in recovery is admitting you have a problem.


My husband brought the game home under the guise of "this is gonna be great for the kids!"  yeah right!

I took it out of the box and promptly stood the kids in front of the TV and said "DANCE!".  I stood back and watched them for a bit and as soon as they were not getting enough stars to move on to the next song, I pushed them out of the way and jumped in!

That was the beginning stage of my addiction.

I was opening a business in a different town so my husband and I rented a home in that town and we commuted back and forth to see each other.  The only problem with that was the XBOX and Dance Central sadly stayed at my husbands house.  So one would think that was a short addiction.  Nope!  I ran out and bought another XBOX and anther copy of Dance Central.  The really sad thing is that I used the same excuse that he did "The kids really love the game so I don't want them to go without it".

Bad right?

Well it gets worse.

My daughter Venice is a cheerleader.  She is only 7 but there are older girls that cheer in the same program.   I quickly put their amazing dance skills to work!  I had the teenage girls come over to my house and beat all the songs in the game with my account name.

Now with my Dance Central scores it looks like I should be next seasons winner on So You Think You Can Dance!

The Bright side of the family video game addiction is that my 5 year old boy can do the JERK!






Thank You Shannon, Britney and T.

---------------go to my facebook page to see the video!-----------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment